Friday, September 14, 2007

Behind the Scene!

Hello!! This is Megan Jones and I am also an intern at the Alliance for the Arts. I am an Event Management Major and I am learning about ALL of the new and annual events that take place at the Alliance. I am just so excited to be a part of such a wonderful and exciting organization.
My latest project has been working on a Scrapbook for the annual meeting coming up next week in September.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have been cutting, copying and pasting publications from newspapers and magazines with past stories of Art Royale, Walk Through the Arts, Angels of the Arts, Gallery Shows, Class Schedules,Jazz Alliance, Kids Summer Camps and so much more. I never realized just how many events and classes the Alliance for the Arts has offered and produced.
Although I have been working hard on the Scrapbook, I have also been helping out with our newest event, Dance Alliance. This wonderful dance workshop and key note speaker recpetion will begin next week and I have a good feeling that this program will be a huge success and will have a good turnout of dancers. Lori has been working so hard on putting this program together and here time and dedication will shine next week at the opening reception!
This is just a short synopsis of whats been going on behind the scenes here at the Alliance for the Arts. Preparation for all of these upcoming events has been timely and exciting for everyone on staff. I look foward to a wonderful year full of great events!

No comments: